Template:In the news
From Materia Islamica
- A Pakistani man who boarded a flight to Saudi Arabia forced a plane to turn around and land because he was shouting his wife had died. Sympathetic the pilot turned the plane around and landed the plane. It transpired the man simply missed his wife who he was deeply in love with! He couldn't simply stay away and be detached from her for long!
- In a significant step forward for human rights and equality, Canada leads the world by passing a motion condemning Islamophobia, called the "M-103" bill. Racists are shocked, and have begun hailing accusations of White genocide and the end of civilisation.
- Malia Bouattia, head of the National Union of Students, is awarded the Good Citizenship Prize, which included a vote from a Jewish Rabbi. Bouattia has long suffered from a with-hunt by the Israeli government who wants to silence her freedom of speech. Bouattia is an ardent support of freedom and equality.
- India, once again, is evicting hundreds of thousands of Muslims under the excuse of forest preservation. The Hindu majority, uncaring as always, ignores the issue and fails to protect their minorities. They also elect a Hindu religious leader in Uttar Pradesh who stated committing necrophilia on Muslim women was totally okay.
- The Pakistani courts deem it appropriate for a man to convert from Islam to Judaism in a significant step forward for freedom of expression in the country, showing that the majority Muslim nation is secure with it's own Islamic beliefs. It should be noted that Pakistan does not have any apostasy laws.
- Increasingly threatened by the increasing popularity of the boycott of the apartheid state of Israel, pro-Israel groups barge into a Palestinian solidarity meeting, and intimidate crowds by yelling racist toxic Islamophobic slogans, whilst at the same time throwing about accusations of "antisemitism". The Israeli media later falsely claims that the crowd started a "pogrom" against Jews, whilst the other compared it to the "Warsaw ghetto".